Celebrate blynk organic's one-year eco-conscious anniversary with a week's worth of specials and/or activities:
- Oct. 19: all day, free coffee tasting of blynk coffees
- Oct. 20: 9:30-11:30 a.m.: free tea tasting with Felicitea; 11 a.m.–1 p.m.: free tips on how to eat healthy from Pure Potential Wellness
- Oct. 21: 9:30-11:30 a.m.: meet blynk’s local vendors and get info on ingredients (including Grateful Growers, Breadsmith, Poplar Ridge Farm)
- Oct. 22: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: free massage from Massage Heights; 2-4 p.m.: free coffee cupping from Counter Culture Coffee (space is limited, so register via Facebook or sign up at blynk)
- Oct. 23: 11 a.m.-whenever they run out: all full sandwiches, crysps and wraps half price. 200 S. Tryon St.; 704-522-3750.