* Gallery (at the Ballantyne Resort) offers brunch for $39.95, with a lineup including Lowcountry shrimp and grits; silver cod with parmesan gnocchi; chicken; filet with sauteed mushrooms; crème brulee of the day and more. 704-248-4100.
* The second Cosmos Café opens May 6 at
* Charlotte Marriott SouthPark (
* Sante (
* Mama Ricotta’s (601 S. Kings Drive) will offer Tuscan salad, an omelet station, a buffet including French toast and housemade Italian sausage, a carving station, pastas, desserts and more. $17.95 ($10.95 for children); 704-347-4904.
* Copper (
* Blue (Hearst Tower uptown) offers brunch 10:30 a.m.-3 p.m. with carving stations of ham and whole roasted salmon, chicken and sausage paella, breakfast foods such as egg casserole and waffles, a cold buffet and more. $34.95 ($12.95 children, free for 6 and younger); 704-927-2583.
* Both Cantina 1511s (Dilworth, 704-331-9222; and StoneCrest, 704-752-9797) offer a special menu that includes shrimp and crab tostada; chicken enchilada suiza; ribeye fajitas and more.